One time permission for change over from CPF to GPF Scheme for teaching and non-teaching staff of KVS
KENDRIYA VIDVAlAYA SANGATHAN
SHAHEED JEET SINGH MARG,
NEW DELHI -110016
F.No. 110125/2015/KVS/CPF to GPF /GR.KVS/928
Shri M. Krishnan,
Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers,
1st Floor, North Avenue, P.O. Building ,
New Delhi – 110001.
Subject: Conversion from CPF to GPF.
I am to refer to your letter no. KVS/2013-2015 dated 29.04.2015 addressed to the Secretary, MHRD on the captioned subject and to inform you that the matter regarding one time permission for change over from CPF to GPF Scheme for teaching and non-teaching staff of KVS was considered by MHRD in consultation with Department of Expenditure. The Ministry of HRD vide their letter No. F.3-14/2012-UT-2 dated 7th April, 2015 has informed that the Department of Expenditure after examining the proposal has inter-alia observed as under:
“The employees of Kendirya Vidyalaya Sasngathan who were in service as on 1.1.1986 and decided to opt for CPF made a conscious decision knowing well that the option once exercised is final. Grant of one more option to such CPF subscribers in KVS could have repercussion elsewhere with such an option having to be extended to all other CPF beneficiaries as well whose number is quite substantial.
In view of the above position, the proposal for grant of one time permission for changing from CPF to GPF cum Pension Scheme for teaching and non-teaching staff of KVS is not agreed to.”
Hence, it is not possible to accept your request accordingly.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Arrears: 30% of Arrears for Non-Teaching Staff of Central Universities
- Special Allowance to Teaching Staff in NVS
- Special Allowance @ 10% Basic Pay to Oak Grove School’s teaching staff, Jharipani
- Pension Scheme for the employees of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs)
- MACP to teaching staff of KVs
- MACP, GPF & CGHS for KVS Employees & Teaching Staff
- Retirement Age 62 : Enhancement of superannuation retirement age of KV teachers
- MACP Scheme – CGHS Facility – CPF to GPF to KVS Employees
- KVS Recruitment 2017: 1017 Vacant Post of Officers, Librarian and Non-Teaching Staff