One Rank One Pension Scheme
Press Information Bureau Government of India
Ministry of Defence
The principle of One Rank One Pension for the Armed Forces has been accepted by the Government. The modalities for implementation have been discussed with various stakeholders and are presently under consideration of the Government. Financial implication could be calculated, once the modalities are finalized and approved by the Government.
Possible amendments to the pension policies are being examined with a view to reduce litigation for removing disparities in pension of various ex-servicemen.
This information was given by Defence Minister Shri Manohar Parrikar in a written reply to Shri Mullappally Ramachandran and others in Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Removing Anomaly in Pensions of Ex-Servicemen
- Implementation of One Rank One Pension Scheme – Defence Minister replied in Parliament
- Implementation of One Rank One Pension scheme: Govt Statement on 08.07.2014 in Rajya Sabha
- Principle of One Rank One Pension for the Armed Forces has been accepted by the Government
- One Rank One Pension
- One Rank-One Pension (OROP) formula has since been implemented or not..? Question raised today in Parliament
- Status of Implementation of OROP
- Demands of Armed Forces Veterans for One rank one pension and various issues
- Rajya Sabha Q&A : Re-fixation of pension under One Rank One Pension