Extending the deadline for finalising the e-APAR for 2020-2021 through HRMS may also delay the completion of other processes, such as finalising promotions/MACP and so on.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No. PC-VII/2020/ HRMS/23(Part)
New Delhi, dated: 21.04.2022
The Principal Chief Personnel Officers
All Indian Railways/PUs
(As per standard mailing list)
Sub: Extension of date of Finalization of e-APAR of 2020-21 through HRMS – reg.
Ref: Board’s letter No. PC-VII/2020/HRMS/23 dated 16.03.2022
May please refer to Board’s letter of even no. dated 16.03.2022 cited above wherein the deadline for completing all the processes of APARs for the year 2020-21 was extended upto 15.04.2022 as a last opportunity.
2. It is constrained to point out that despite extension of deadline several times, around 47000 APARs are still pending with reporting and subsequent stages for finalization. The detailed position with respect to pending APARs zone wise is enclosed as Annexure-A. The delay in finalization of these APARs is creating problems for concluding the process relating to APARs for the year 2020-2) and may also hamper timely completion of various processes such as finalisation of promotions,/MACP etc.
3. Considering these factors, it has been decided to grant one more extension to the timelines for finalization of APARs for the year 2020-21 upto 30.04.2022. It is advised that all the PCPOs may personally monitor the completion of these pending APARs and ensure compliance by 30.04.2022.
Encl as above
Principal Executive Director/HR
2nd floor, Room No.202, Railway Board
Related to Your Search:
- Extension of date of Finalization of e-APAR of 2020-21 through HRMS
- Deadline for filing the self appraisal in e-APAR module of HRMS was extended till 31.12.2021
- Zonal Railways requesting to extend the deadline for filling up of self appraisal through e-APAR module of HRMS
- Digitalisation of APARs in respect of CSS officers central government employees – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- e-HRMS Digitalisation of APARs in respect of CSSS officers – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- DoPT – Introduction of SPARROW for all the cadre of CSS, CSSS and CSCS – extension of timelines for completion of APAR online on SPARROW portal for the year 2018-19
- DoPT: Recording of Annual Performance Appraisal Report – APAR for the financial year 2017-18 in respect of CSS and CSSS officers – ALERT
- Extension of timelines for submission of APAR in respect of Group-A, B and C officers of CSS/CSSS/CSCS cadre through SPARROW portal for the year 2020-2021
- Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) on SPARROW (Smart Performance Appraisal Report Recording Window) for all Organised Group ‘A’ services – Extension of timelines for completion of APAR for the year 2016-17