GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated: 16.03.2022
The General Managers
All Indian Railways/PUs
(As per standard mailing list)
Sub: Extension of date of Finalization of e-APAR of 2020-21 through HRMS – reg.
Ref: Board’s letter No. PC-VII/2020/HRMS/23 dated 03.03.2022
Vide Board’s letter dated 03.03.02022, under reference, the last date for completing the process relating to filing of APARs for the year 2020-21 was extended as follows:
|3||Review & Acceptance||20.03.2022|
2. Subsequently, various references have been received in Board’s office seeking extension of the timelines citing non-familiarity with the new system in completing the process. These requests have been considered in Board’s office and it has been decided to extend the timelines for completing all the processes of APARs for the year 2020-21 upto 15.04.2022. It is advised that no further extension shall be granted thereafter and action with respect to pending APARs may be taken as per the extant rule/procedure.
3. This issues with the approval of competent authority.
(Jaya Kumar G)
Deputy Director, Pay Commission-VII & HRMS
Room No. 163, Railway Board
Related to Your Search:
- One more extension to the timelines for finalization of APARs for the year 2020-2021 upto 30.04.2022
- Deadline for filing the self appraisal in e-APAR module of HRMS was extended till 31.12.2021
- Zonal Railways requesting to extend the deadline for filling up of self appraisal through e-APAR module of HRMS
- Railway sports quota recruitment 2020-2021 extended till 30th September 2021
- Preparation and Maintenance of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports (APARs) of Non-gazetted Railway servants.
- Continuation of issuance of Manual Pass to Railway Employees may be extended up to 31-12-2020 – RAILWAYS – Railway Board
- Provisions for writing of APAR of Railway Employees Working in Grade Pay Rs.1800/- Level-I
- PF Loan and Advance module of HRMS was launched by Indian railway
- MTS – Introduction of Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) for Multi Tasking Staff in Railways