REF: BPMS/ 17th TC/ NPS/ Cir/ 33
The Office Bearers and CEC Members
Bharatiya Pratiraksha Mazdoor Sangh &
The President/ General Secretary
Unions affiliated to the federation
Subject: One day Agitational Programme on 24.04.2018 on Minimum Guaranteed Pension under National Pension System (NPS).
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
It is hoped that all of you are well and busy in accelerating trade union activities. As all of you know that the Central Executive Committee Meeting of this federation was held on 26, 27 and 28 March 2018 in Dehu Road, Pune where it was decided to hold one day agitational programme on 24.04.2018 on Minimum Guaranteed Pension under National Pension System (NPS).
A resolution to this effect was also passed in the CEC Meeting held at Hyderabad during September 2015 and subsequently several correspondence were made. However, in spite of lapse of such a large time, no tangible action has been seen from the Govt side on the issue.
Therefore, in absence of any concrete step from the Govt side on the issue it becomes necessary to register our displeasure over the lethargic attitude of the Government and register our protest to constrain the machinery to redress the Grievance.
Hence, you are requested to hold one day agitation programme on 24.04.2018 using all feasible and effective trade union instruments like Gate Meeting, Use of Black Badges, Slogan Shouting, publicizing of programme at humongous level through posters/ hoardings/ banners/ pamphlets/ social media so that the issue may be resolved at the earliest. Further, you are requested to submit a memorandum addressed to Prime Minister of India through proper channel on 24.04.2018.
(M P Singh)
Related to Your Search:
- HRA should be paid @ 35, 25 and 15% of pay : Agitational Programme to be held from 05.12.2016 to 09.12.2016
- Agitational Programme from 17 July 2017 to 22 July 2017
- National Secretariat Meeting on 9.8.2017 at Bengaluru – Confederation
- Discontentment amongst the Government Employees against Cabinet Decision on the 7th CPC recommendations – BPMS
- Employees Pension Scheme (EPS), 1995, a minimum pension of Rs. 1,000/- per month has been prescribed with effect from 01.09.2014 for the pensioners under Employees Pension Scheme (EPS), 1995.
- NPS COMMITTEE – HOPES for younger generation of Central Government Employees Shattered
- BPMS: Grant of Minimum Guaranteed Pension under NPS
- Confederation Secretary General informed the meeting of National Secretariat will be held on 31st May 2014
- Brief of meeting held on 17.03.2017 : AIRF