Pre-paid Railway Catering Charges
Onboard charges for Catering Services in Pre-paid trains: Railway Board Order
IRCTC Latest Food Menu Rates in Trains and at Stations
भारत सरकार GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
रेल मंत्रालय MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
(रेलवे बोर्ड RAILWAY BOARD)
New Delhi, Dated: 15.07.2022
Chairman & Managing Director,
IRCTC Ltd., 11th floor,
Statesman House, Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi- 110001.
Sub: Onboard charges for Catering Services in Pre-paid trains.
Ref:- (i) Commercial Circular No. 60 of 2019.
(ii) Board‘s letter of even number dated 13.03.2018 and 27.06.2018. ·
The onboard charges for catering services in pre-paid trains for passengers who did not opt for catering services at the time of booking and demanding onboard, applicable onboard charges would be are as under:
2. Service-wise menu will remain the same as already notified for the respective Pre-paid trains.
3. Electronic invoice will be generated clearly reflecting the tax details and seat no/ pnr no/ mob Prior information regarding menu and onboard charges to such passengers shall be provided.
4. Wide publicity in this regard shall also be given for information of passengers.
IRCTC is advised to charge accordingly.
DTCG as Dir(T&C)
Related to Your Search:
- Handing over of the Railway Catering System to IRCTC
- Applicability of Goods and Service Tax (GST) on Catering Services
- INCREASE IN MEAL PRICES IN TRAINS LOK SABHA QA
- Applicability of Goods and Service tax (GST) on Static Catering Services on IR
- Revision of advance reservation period for running of Suvidha trains and special trains on special charges
- Provision of E-Catering Facilities in Railways
- Railways to provide fresh food cooked after every two hours
- Indian Railways starts collecting feedback about basic amenities through phones using IVRS based system
- Indian Railways partially restored w.e.f. from 12th May 2020 in a graded manner