Sub : Minutes of the meeting of the JCM of KVS held on 25.07.2012 in the Conference Hall. Room No.112 ‘C’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
A copy of the minutes of the JCM meeting held on 25.07.2012 duly approved by Chairperson, JCM of KVS is enclosed.
Comments if any, may please be forwarded to the undersigned by 31.08.2012 positively.
The next meeting of JCM will be held on 18.10.2012. The time and venue will be communicated in due course.
THE MEETING OF JCM HELD ON 25.07.2012 IN ROOM NO. 112 ‘C’ WING, SHASTRI BHAWAN, NEW DELHI.
The following were present
Sl.No. – MEMBERS OF JCM – Designation
1. Mrs. Varinda Sarup, Addl. Secretary & Vice Chairperson KVS, MHRD – Chairperson
2. Sh. K. Mathivanan, Director,(Finance), IFD MHRD, on behalf of Sh. A.M.Jha, Joint Secretary & FA, MHRD, Deptt. Of Education, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – Member
3. Dr.Veera Grupta, Secretary, CBSE, On behalf of Sh. Vinit Joshi, Chairman, CHSE, Preet Vihar, Delhi – Member
4. Sh. Avinash Dikshit, Commissioner, KVS, New Delhi – Member
5. Sh. O.M.Prabhakaran, Addl. Commissioner (Admn..), KVS Hqrs. New Delhi – Member
6. Dr. E. Prabhakar, Joint Commissioner(Pers.), KVS Hqrs New Delhi – Member Secretary
7. Sh. A.S.Majumdar, President, AIKVTA & TGT(Mats), KV –I, AFS Gurgaon – Member
8. Sh. S.S.Malik, General Secretary, AIFVTA & PGT(Phy.),KV JNU Campus, New Delhi – Member
9. Sh. D.R.Yadav, Treasurer. AIKVTA & TGT Maths, K.V.JNU Campus, New Delhi – Member
10. Sh. HPS Chauhan, Asstt. Gen. Secy – Member
11. Sh. Basudeb Chakraborty, President, KEVINTSA, 22/I Jogendra Nath Ghosai Road, Ariadaha. Kolkata-700 057 – Member
12. Sh. M.D.Murthy, General Secretary (I/C,) KEVINTSA Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangarthan, Regional Office, Kamaraja Road, Bangalore-560042 – Member
The following special Invitees were also present:
1. Dr. Dinesh Kumar, Addl. Commissioner(Acad.) KVS
2. Dr. Shachi Kani, Joint Commissioner(Trg.), KVS
3. Smt. C. Gurumurthy, Joint Commissioner(Acad.), KVS
4. Sh. S. Vijaya Kumar, Joint Commissioner(Admn.), kvs
Related to Your Search:
- Retirement Age 62 : Enhancement of superannuation retirement age of KV teachers
- JCM Meeting of KVS : Introduction of 5 days week in KVS
- Suggestions/comments on the present KVS transfer guidelines – reg
- Retirement age of KV Teachers – Enhancement of retirement age was not agreed in JCM Meeting held on 18.10.2012
- KV teachers Extension of CGHS facilities
- 7th CPC Arrears: 30% of Arrears for Non-Teaching Staff of Central Universities
- Restoration of 10 days EL along with 20 days HPL for KV Teachers
- UGC Committee on 7th Pay Committee to hike salaries of Teaching Staff: College, university teachers plan protests
- Draft Rotational Transfer Policy of CSS – Seeking comments from stakeholders