Odisha govt declares 10% DA hike for its employees and pensioners
Odisha government declares 10% DA hike for its employees on the occasion of Durga Puja. DA reaches 90%. The enhanced rate of DA would be effective from July 2013. Nearly 4 lakh employees and 3 lakh pensioners will get the benefits of Dearness allowance hike. The employees and retired persons would get the increased salaries and pensions respectively along with their regular payment for the month of October. Following with the Central Government, the Odisha Government has decided to grant one more additional dose of Dearness allowance to its employees. The state government employees, who were getting 80 per cent DA, would now get 90 per cent DA.
Source : Odisha Diary
Related to Your Search:
- DA hiked by 6%, to benefit 7 lakh Odisha government employees, pensioners
- 7th CPC DA Hike will announce today for central government employees and pensioners
- Government approves 10% DA hike, to benefit 50 lakh central employees.
- Expected DA: Cabinet may approve 10% DA hike in September 2013
- 10% DA Hike for Rajasthan & Odisha Government Employees
- CABINET APPROVES 8% HIKE IN DEARNESS ALLOWANCE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS…
- 2% Dearness Allowance Hike Likely For Central Government Employees From January 1
- 7% HIKE IN DEARNESS ALLOWANCE FOR CENTRAL STAFF…CABINET APPROVES
- Odisha Government Sanctions 6% enhanced DA for State Employees effective 1st July 2015