Online Submission of FATCA Self-Certification
Subscribers registered on or after July 1, 2014 are mandatorily required to submit FATCA Self-certification
Please follow the steps given below for online Self-Certification:
- Log-in to your NPS account (please visit www.cra-nsdl.com)
- Click on sub menu “FATCA Self-Certification” under the main menu “Transaction”
- Submit the required details under “FATCA/CRS Declaration Form”
- Click on “Submit”
- You are requested to read and tick “Declaration & Authorization by all customers”
- Click on “Confirm”
- Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- After Authentication through OTP, Acknowledgment for the completion of FATCA Self-certification will be displayed.
You are requested to provide Online Self-certification even if you have submitted /sent the physical Self-Certification form to CRA
Kindly note, you are required to submit physical FATCA Self-certification form to your Nodal Office or CRA if your Birth Place, Citizenship and Residence for the Tax Purposes is other than India or you are an US person. The format of the self-certification is provided in below link.
The form is required to be submitted to Central Recordkeeping Agency (CRA) for NPS at the following address:
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited,
1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013
In case you require any clarification or assistance with respect to the above, please contact Ms. Ranjana Chavan / Ms. Mamta Jadhav at 022-40904242.
Please mention “Self-Certification – FATCA/CRS Declaration Form” on top of the envelope
Self-induced contribution (Voluntary and Tier II) and Withdrawal will not be allowed in the CRA system for FATCA non-compliant Subscribers.
Related to Your Search:
- Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority prescribes New NPS Subscriber Registration Form – Additional Mandatory Requirements
- PFRDA has been established inter-alia is to protect the interests of subscribers of NPS and other pension schemes
- Tax benefits under NPS, the Government Subscribers can make an additional investment in their NPS Tier I account
- FAQ for Scheme Preference under NPS for Central Government Subscribers
- New Features Released For NPS Subscribers
- KVS Orders – Nomination details for NPS subscribers
- National Pension System – New Functionalities to provide benefits of subscribers and nodal offices
- Processing of death claims requests under Atal Pension Yojana (APY) in view of Covid 19 pandemic
- Settlement of NPS at the time of superannuation, resignation and death of the employees: CRA-NSDL Circular