NPS Online Services Charges (ACM) scheme (Physical Mode + Online Mode Both) in Department of Posts
F.No.10/39/2021 FS DOP
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
Dated: 12th April, 2022.
Subject: Rollout of NPS Online Services for Department of Posts – reg.
This is regarding applicable charges for NPS (ACM) scheme (Physical Mode + Online Mode Both) in Department of Posts.
The Details are as under:
|Intermediary||Service||Charges||Method of Deduction|
|POP||Initial Subscriber Registration||Rs.200 (flat charges)||To be collected upfront|
|Initial Contribution||Rs.30 (flat charges)|
|All Subsequent Contribution|
|All Non-Financial Transaction||Rs.30 (flat charges)|
|Persistency||Rs. 50/- p.a. for annual contribution|
Rs. 1,000/- to Rs. 2,999/- Rs. 75/- p.a. for annual contribution
Rs. 3,000/- to Rs. 6,000/-
Rs. 100/- p.a. for annual contribution
above Rs. 6,000/-
|[Through cancellation of units|
|Processing of Exit/ Withdrawal||Rs. 125 (flat charges)||To be collected upfront|
Note: GST or other Govt. taxes as applicable, to be additional.
2. The Payment Gateway charges, applicable to DOP as POP under NPS Online Charges would be same as prescribed for SBI ePAY and PayTM through regular / SIP Mode and will be borne by DOP. The details are as under:
Lumpsum PG SP Charges
|Paytm PGSP Commission for Net Banking||INR 3.25 exclusive of taxes per transaction (will be debited by the PGSP before remittance of the aggregated amount|
|SBI ePay PGSP Commission for Net Banking||INR 2.50 exclusive of taxes per transaction (will be debited|
by the PGSP before remittance of the aggregated amount
SIP Processing (Only through Paytm)
|Mandate – Processing Fees (Initiation, Amendment & Cancellation)||INR 3.50 per mandate (to be charged directly from subscriber through unit deduction by CRA)|
|Debit Transaction Charges (Recurring transaction)||INR 1.90 per transaction (will be debited by the PGSP before remittance of the aggregated amount)|
* GST received after deduction of the PGSP charges (PGSP charges+ applicable GST on PGSP charges) shall be filed with the concerned GST Authorities, i.e. by Mysore HO and shall be monitored by CPMG Karnataka and by PAO Bengaluru.
This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Related to Your Search:
- India Post Payment Bank IPPB – Schedule of Charges (Tariffs are excluding applicable taxes)
- CRA reduces AMC by almost 20% and transaction charges by more than 16%
- Post office bank IFSC code IPOS0000DOP
- Home Loan Rates in 2015: Here’s Your Guide
- Charges on Post office ATM cards at the following rates w.e.f. 1st October 2021 DoP Order
- Jaitley Launches Portal to Collect Rs 2 Lakh cr non-tax Receipt
- PFRDA had introduced the D-Remit Direct Remittance facility for the subscribers on voluntary contributions
- Income Tax Department Launches New and Improved Online Calculator
- DOP Mobile Money Transfer Service www.dopmobile.in