NPS – Extension of benefits of Retirement Gratuity and Death Gratuity to the employees of Autonomous Body/ Organisation covered under National Pension System
F.110230(NPS)2018 /KVS(HQ)/ P&I/ 2133
The Deputy Commissioner/Director,
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
All Regional Offices/ZIETs
Sub:- Extension of benefits of Retirement Gratuity and Death Gratuity to the employees of Autonomous Body/Organisation covered under National Pension System (NPS).
I am to inform you that Ministry of HRD, vide letter dated 22.04.2019, has directed KVS for stoppage of retirement and death gratuity to the NPS subscribers forthwith. Therefore, death & retirement gratuity and provisional family pension, in terms of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972, will not be payable to NPS subscriber with effect from 30.04.2019 till further order.
This issues with the approval of the Commissioner, KVS.
Assistant Commissioner (Finance)
Related to Your Search:
- NPS Employees shall eligible for benefit of Retirement gratuity and Death gratuity as per CCS (Pension) Rule,1972
- Centre Extends Retirement Benefits to all Central Government Employees
- Retirement and death gratuity to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan employees – Rajya Sabha Question & Answers
- NPS: Extension of benefits of Retirement Gratuity and Death Gratuity to the Central Government employees covered by New Defined Contribution Pension System (National Pension System)
- Gratuity Pay under New Pension System
- Extend the benefit of Gratuity to all NPS Employees
- PFRDA Orders : Additional Benefit on death/disability of government servant covered by National Pension System (NPS)
- PENSIONARY BENEFITS UNDER NPS ON VOLUNTARY RETIREMENT
- A brief note of the Ministry of DOPT on New Pension Scheme – Retirement Benefits