NPS – Extension of benefits of Retirement Gratuity and Death Gratuity to the employees of Autonomous Body/ Organisation covered under National Pension System
F.110230(NPS)2018 /KVS(HQ)/ P&I/ 2133
The Deputy Commissioner/Director,
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
All Regional Offices/ZIETs
Sub:- Extension of benefits of Retirement Gratuity and Death Gratuity to the employees of Autonomous Body/Organisation covered under National Pension System (NPS).
I am to inform you that Ministry of HRD, vide letter dated 22.04.2019, has directed KVS for stoppage of retirement and death gratuity to the NPS subscribers forthwith. Therefore, death & retirement gratuity and provisional family pension, in terms of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972, will not be payable to NPS subscriber with effect from 30.04.2019 till further order.
This issues with the approval of the Commissioner, KVS.
Assistant Commissioner (Finance)
Related to Your Search:
- Benefit of gratuity in respect of Central Government Employees counting of service on joining new service covered under National Pension System (NPS)
- NPS Employees shall eligible for benefit of Retirement gratuity and Death gratuity as per CCS (Pension) Rule,1972
- Centre Extends Retirement Benefits to all Central Government Employees
- NPS: Extension of benefits of Retirement Gratuity and Death Gratuity to the Central Government employees covered by New Defined Contribution Pension System (National Pension System)
- Enhancement of ceiling of Payment of Gratuity to the NVS employees from Rs.10.00 lacs to Rs.20.00 lacs
- Gratuity Pay under New Pension System
- Retirement and death gratuity to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan employees – Rajya Sabha Question & Answers
- Extend the benefit of Gratuity to all NPS Employees
- PFRDA Orders : Additional Benefit on death/disability of government servant covered by National Pension System (NPS)