Pensioners are required to submit their life certificate – CPAO Notice
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT-II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
NEW DELHI – 110066
Notice for the Pensioners
All the pensioners are required to submit their life certificate to the authorised banks for pension in the month of November each year for continuation of their pension.
To facilitate the pensioners and as a welfare measure, biometric machines have been installed in Grievance Cell, CPAO for the pensioners who want to submit their life certificate online through Jeevan Praman. Pensioners can contact CPAO reception for availing the service.
For physically handicapped pensioners CPAO will liaison with the Banks and the pensioners to get their life certification done.
Pensioners can contact CPAO through our toll free number 1800-11-7788, email [email protected], and twitter handle cpao_social.
Related to Your Search:
- Use of modified format of Life Certificate by all banks
- Central Govt Pensioners/Family Pensioners should submit Life Certificate to their respective banks
- Railway Pensioners Need to Submit ‘Life Certificate’
- CPAO: Not required to visit the bank to activate their first payment of pension
- Attention Central Government (Civil) Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Simplification of Pension Procedure – Submission of Life Certificate
- Aadhaar Mandatory for Central Pensioners Bank Accounts
- Revision of pension of pre-2006 Central Civil Pensioners and providing better service to pensioners
- Finmin Orders – Exemption from Physical Appearance for the Purpose of Life Certificate