Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP: DOPT Reminder
File No. 6/1/2013-CS-1(S)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhava,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003,
Dated the 7 October 2013
Subject : Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP – regarding
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s Order No. 6/13/2012- CS-1(S) dated 21.12.2012 and Order No. 6/1/2013-CS-I(S) dated 09.01.2013 vide which the Section Officers on completion of prescribed tenure in a particular Cadre Unit were transferred and posted to other Cadre Units under Rotational Transfer Policy(RTP).
2. As per Rule 19 of CSS Rules, 2009, the Cadre Unit concerned is required to relieve the officers concerned within 45 days of the transfer order unless extension is allowed by this Department. If an officer is not relieved within forty-five days or such further period as allowed by this Department, the officer shall be ‘deemed to have been relieved’ by the Cadre Unit in which he/she is working and thereafter the officer shall not be entitled to draw any salary and allowances for the period of such overstay from the Cadre Unit from where the officer was transferred.
3. All the Cadre Units have been requested several times to relieve the officers concerned within the stipulated time. As per the records available in this office, a number of Section Officers included in the said order have not been relieved by the Cadre Units concerned as yet (list enclosed).
4. The question of implementation of the orders of transfer has been reviewed in this Department and non-compliance of transfer orders has been viewed very seriously by the Competent Authority. The Cadre Units are therefore, requested to relieve all the officers at the earliest so as to ensure compliance of the orders under RTP.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Rotational Transfer of Section Officers with more than 7 years of service in the same Ministry/Department
- DoPT – Transfer of Section Officers under Rotational Transfer Policy RTP for the year 2018, Relieving Order
- Dopt Orders 2013: Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP – regarding.
- Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP – regarding.
- Rotational transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS : Relieving of officers
- Rotational transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS Relieving of officers
- Rotational Transfer of Assistants of CSS
- DoPT Deemed relieving order 2019 Rotational Transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS
- Rotational Transfers of Assistants of CSS