The amount of Rs 300/ per month deducted from the officers of JS level and above officers towards desktops/ computers provided at their residence
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Deptt of Expenditure
Subject: Non recovery of amount towards computers provided at the residence of JS level officers and above reg.
The undersigned is directed to say that request has been received to review the amount of Rs 300/ per month deducted from the officers of JS level and above officers towards desktops/computers provided at their residence vide this Department’s OM No. 7(4)/E.Coord/2011 dated 10th January, 2012 for official purpose
2. The request has been considered in this Department and it has been decided to dispense with recovery of Rs 300/- deducted from the officers of JS level and above officers towards desktops/computers provided at their residence.
3. This issues with the approval of FS & Secy(Exp).
Under Secretary to the Govt of India
All Ministries/ Department of GOI
Related to Your Search:
- Reimbursement in respect of Newspapers purchased/supplied to officers at their residence-guidelines
- CGHS & CS(MA) Rules: Revision of dependent income limit subsequent to implementation of 7th CPC
- In order to recovery and adjustment of Govt. dues from retirement gratuity from retirees – Pension Portal Orders
- Withholding of 10% gratuity from the retiring Government servants — clarification regarding
- “Pay Taxes with Fine” – Notice to Government Employees
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (Allotment of Residence), Rules 1998 – matter pertaining to unauthorized overstayal in KVS Staff Quarters.
- DESW Orders – Waiving recovery of excess amount of element of Non-Practising Allowance (N PA) paid to pre-1996 retired Armed Forces Doctors.
- Reimbursement in respect of Newspapers purchased/supplied to officers at their residence
- Don’t recover excess payment from staff facing hardship: Central Government Departments