Reduction of one day Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) to the employees of OFB & DGQA
Shiva Gopal Mishra
National Council (Staff side)
Joint consultative Machinery
For central government employees
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110 001
E Mail:[email protected]
September 26, 2019
The additional Secretary (Pers)
Government Of India
Ministry Of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Sub: Reduction of one day Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) to the employees of OFB & DGQA under Department of Defence Production against the Cabinet decision and Government Orders.
The above demand was discussed as Item No.14 of the Standing Committee meeting of the National Council (JCM) held on 7-3-2019. The extract from the minutes of the above meeting is given below for your kind ready reference.
‘Staff Side stated that inspite of the Govt, orders issued on the basis of Cabinet approval, the employees of Department of Defence Production, are eligible for 41 days Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB). However despite the recommendations by the Hon’ble Defence Minister the Department of Expenditure is reducing one day PLB for the past 11 years, and is approving only 40 days PLB. Similarly in case of EME also such reduction is taking place every year.
JS (Pers), Dept. of Expenditure stated that the issue is under consideration and in consultation with Dept. of Defence Production/MoD. The staff side requested for an early decision in the matter.
Inspite of a period of more than 5 months after the meeting of the Standing committee of National council (JCM) Department of Expenditure have not yet issued any instructions to Department of Defence Production. Since this is an outstanding demand it is requested that necessary instructions may be issued the DDP for payment of the one day PLB amount reduced from the actual PLB due to the Defence civilian employees of OFB, DGQA and DGAQA at the earliest. A copy of your instruction may please be endorsed to this office.
(SHIVA GOPAL MISHRA)
Related to Your Search:
- Reduction of one day Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) to the employees of OFB & DGQA under Department of Defence Production against the Cabinet decision and Government orders
- Productivity Linked Bonus to Railwaymen-Cabinet meeting to be held on 03.10.2013
- NFIR TO PROTEST OVER REPORTED REDUCTION IN NUMBER OF DAYS IN PRODUCTIVITY LINKED BONUS
- Orders issued for Productivity Linked Bonus to Civilian Employees of EME for the year 2012-13
- Railway Bonus: Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to the Railwaymen for the year 2013-14
- Productivity Linked Bonus for the eligible Defence civilians of the Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) for the Year 2018-19
- Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) for the civilian employees of the EME for the Year 2017-18
- Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) for the civilian employees of the EME for the Year 2015-16
- Productivity Linked Bonus for the eligible Defence civilians of the Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) for the year 2017-2018