No. AB.14017/30/2011- Estt.(RR)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
New Delhi, 24th September 2021
Subject: Non Functional upgradation for Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Services
Reference is invited to para 1(iv) of this Department OM No. AB.14017/30/2011-Estt.(RR) dated 24.04.09 regarding Non-functional Upgradation for officers of Organised Group ‘A’ Services. The details of the batch of the officers belonging to the Indian Administrative Service who have been posted at the Centre in various grades were issued from time to time.
2. The details of the batch of IAS officers posted in the Centre in the grade of Joint Secretary as well as the date of posting of the first officers belonging to the respective batch is indicated in the table below for taking necessary action:
|Batch and Level in IAS||ACC order issued on||Batch Organized Group ‘A’ service to be considered for Non-functional upgradation|
|1||2004 as Joint Secretary||23.08.2021||2002 & earlier w.e.f. 23.08.2021|
3. Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Non-Functional upgradation for officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Services in PB-3, PB-4 and HAG
- Non Functional upgradation for Officers of Organized Group A Services in PB 3,PB 4 and HAG
- Non-Functional upgradation for Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Services in PB-3 and PB-4.
- Non-Functional upgradation for Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Services in PB-3 and PB-4
- DOPT issued FAQ on Non-Functional Upgradation
- DoPT: Revision of the rates of Central Secretariat Deputation on Tenure Allowance
- Clarification regarding Pay fixation on grant of Non-Functional Upgradation to the officers of Organized Group A Services
- Making para military forces as organised services
- Review of instructions on appointment to Non Functional Selection Grade – Dopt Orders on 25.6.2015