Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Nov-2012 : Central Board of Secondary Education
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
3rd floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi.110003
Dated the 3rd August, 2012
Subject : Nomination of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ / PA (ad-hoc) of CSSS for appointment to the Grade of Personal Assistants of CSSS for the Select List Year — 2010 (Part) on regular basis under the Zoning Scheme for Seniority Quota (SQ).
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Departments O.M. of even number dated 18.2.2012 wherein the range of seniority for promotion from Stenographers Grade ‘D’ to Personal Assistant Grade of CSSS for the Select List Year-2010 has been laid down and to say that on the basis of information furnished by the Cadre Units, it has been decided to nominate the Stenographers Grade ‘D’ / PA (ad-hoc) whose names appear in the Annexure to this O.M. for appointment / promotion to the PA Grade of CSSS on regular basis under the Zoning Scheme on their inclusion in the Select List Year 2010 (Part) (SQ).
2. It is requested that urgent action may be taken to appoint/promote these officers to PA Grade of CSSS against the Select list Year 2010 (SQ) provided they are clear from vigilance angle. A copy of the appointment / promotion order issued in this regard by the Cadre Units duly indicating the CSL number of the officers may be forwarded to this Department immediately.
3. No request for retention will be entertained as cadre allocation has been made on the basis of vacancies reported under seniority quota by the respective cadre units and in accordance with Rotational Transfer Policy for CSSS personnel issued vide O.M.No 13/1/2009-CS.II dated 15.7.2011.
4. Cadre units are also requested to ensure that the officers concerned are relieved within 45 days from the date of issue of this O.M. to take up the new posting in the cadre unit allocated failing which their nomination order shall be cancelled by this Department In case an officer nominated against the Select List Year, 2010 refuses regular promotion, cadre units concerned may initiate action in terms of this Department’s O.M No 5/1/2008-CS.I(S) dated 8.4.2011 under intimation to this Department.
5. The unfilled vacancies of SC/ST Category may be carried forward to the Select List Year 2011 since sufficient number of SC/ST candidates are not available in the zone of promotion for Select List Year 2010.
6. This O.M. is available on the website of this Department viz. www.persmin.nic.in – Central Services Wing -> CS Division -> CSSS Promotion (Regular) -> Steno Grade ‘D’ to ‘C’.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Annexure to the O.M. No. 5/1/2012-CS-II(C)(Vol.II) dated 03.08.2012
Related to Your Search:
- Nomination of Steno Grade D/PA(Adhoc) of CSSS as PA of CSSS for SLY 2010 on regular basis under Zoning Scheme for SQ
- Fixation of ‘range of seniority‘ (zone of promotion) for promotion of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ to Personal Assistant (PA) Grade of CSSS for the Select List Year- 2011 – regarding.
- Fixation of Range of Seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS Select list Year-2011-reg.
- Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS-Select List Year 2014-reg
- Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS-Select List Year 2013-extension-reg
- Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS-Select List Year 2015-reminder-reg
- Nomination of Personal Assistant/Private Secretaries (Ad-hoc) for appointment to the Private Secretary Grade of CSSS
- Panel of Principal Private Secretary (PPS) of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (SSS) for the Select List Years 2010(part) and 2011
- Nomination of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ / PA (ad-hoc) of CSSS for appointment to the Grade of Personal Assistants of CSSS for the Select List Year-2010 on regular basis – reg.