Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Retirement Age of Government Officials
05 DEC 2019
There is no proposal to reduce retirement age of Government official below 60 years.
This information was provided by the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Development of North-Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr. Jitendra Singh in written reply to a question in RajyaSabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Voluntary Retirement Scheme for Central Government Employees
- Air ticket at lowest price
- Abolition of Application Fees for Government Examinations
- Committee to Review Representation for Compulsory Retirement
- Rules for Central Government Employees to Contests Elections
- Compulsory Retirement Under Section 56(J) of CCS (Pension) Rules
- Policy for Non-Performing Civil Servants
- 10% reservation would be provided for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) in Central Government posts and services
- DoE: Abolition of Posts