No proposal to raise age limit for single women in central government jobs: Centre
In a written reply, Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Jitendra Singh said a provision for relaxation of age up to 35 years (up to 40 years for the members of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) for the widows, divorced and women judicially separated from from their husbands already exists for group “C” jobs.
“No proposal for raising the maximum age limit for single unmarried women to 35 years is under consideration in the Department of Personnel and Training,” the Minister said.
Related to Your Search:
- No proposal for giving reservation in Government jobs in the ratio of population
- Age Relaxation in Job
- Reservation in promotion to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
- DoPT’s instructions for strict compliance regarding age relaxation for appointment of widows, divorced woman and woman judicially separated from their husbands
- Enhancement of Reservation for SCs & STs – Rajya Sabha Q&A
- Changes in Reservation Policy
- Central Government Jobs: Recruitment of SC,ST and OBC
- Age relaxation for widows for employment in Government and Central PSUs
- Employment of Women in Indian Railways – PIB