No Change in the 15th December Parliament March – Confederation
MOST IMPORTANT & URGENT
DECEMBER 15th PARLIAMENT MARCH
PROGRAMME WILL BE CONDUCTED
ON DECEMBER 15th ITSELF
IT IS REPORTED THAT SOMEBODY IS SPREADING FALSE NEWS IN SOCIAL MEDIA THAT THE DECEMBER 15TH PARLIAMENT MARCH IS POSTPONED.
THIS IS TOTALLY FALSE NEWS.
THERE IS NO CHANGE IN THE DATE OF THE PARLIAMENT MARCH.
IT WILL BE HELD ON DECEMBER 15TH ITSELF.
DO NOT BELIEVE SUCH FALSE NEWS
Related to Your Search:
- Confederation confirms No Change in the Mass Dharna
- Confederation News : Decision of Central Trade Unions held on 8th July 2013
- Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations to Employees of Autonomous Bodies: Confederation to include the issue in Charter of Demand
- An Appeal for participation in the agitational programmes of confederation for realisation of 20 point charter of demands
- Confederation postponed the One Day Strike from Feb 15th to March 16th 2017
- Autonomous Bodies invited to join the Confederation’s agitational programme
- Confederation News – National convention of all Central Trade Unions held on 6th August 2013
- FLASH NEWS FROM CONFEDERATION – INDEFINITE STRIKE WILL COMMENCE FROM 11.7.2016
- INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 6TH MAY 2015- MASSIVE PARLIAMENT MARCH BY POSTAL JCA ON 04-12-2014