NMC urges PM to appoint chairman of 7th Pay Commission
The National Mazdoor Conference (NMC) today urged Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to immediately appoint chairman and other members of the recently-announced 7th Pay Commission at the next cabinet meeting.
“We urge the PM to appoint Chairman and other members of the 7th Pay Commission and take decision in this regard at the next cabinet meeting as employees and pensioners will be entitled for pay commission with effect from January 1, 2011,” NMC president Subash Shastri said while addressing a workers’ rally here today.
He said discussion should be started with representatives of both central and state government employees.
The NMC president said early notification for appointing chairman and other members of the commission is the need of the hour, which is bound to have bearing on about one crore employees and pensioners.
Stressing the need for merging 50 percent DA with basic pay and pension, Shastri appealed to the PM and the Finance Minister to take an early decision in this regard.
Related to Your Search:
- NMC : PM should appoint 7th Pay Commission
- NMC urges PM to appoint Chairman for 7th Pay Commission, Merger of DA, 20% Interim Relief etc.
- 10% DA due from July, 2013: NMC appeals PM to announce in next Cabinet Meeting
- NMC urges PM to immediately issue 7th Pay Commission notification
- 7th CPC News – Central Civil Pensioners Forum urged the Centre to announce the name of the chairman and committee members of the VII Central Pay Commission…
- NC JCM Staff Side Withdrawal of orders of DA/ DR freeze DoE
- 7th Pay Commission – President NMC urged PM to Personally Intervene and Secure the Interests of the Salaried Class
- NMC stresses on 20% Interim Relief for State and Central Government Employees – News Report
- 7th Pay Commission : Centre Approves 300% increase in Salary for UPSC chief, members