NMC stresses on 20% Interim Relief for State and Central Government Employees – News Report
The National Mazdoor Conference has urged the Chairman of the newly formed 7th Pay Commission recommend that 20% interim relief be given to all Central and State Government employees.
As per Newspapers report that the National Mazdoor Conference has also strongly demanded that these recommendations be submitted to the new government that is likely to form at the Centre.
The NMC President, Subhash Shastri said in a letter to 7th Pay Commission that along with the State and Central Government employees, the interim relief of 20% of basic pay be also extended to pensioners too and that these demands be recommended as soon as the Election Commission’s restrictions (Model Code of conduct Rules) end.
Shastri emphasised that whenever the recommendation of the commission are submitted to the Central government, the Commission should extend these recommendations to the state governments in general and Jammu and Kashmir in particular.
In addition to these, the National Mazdoor Conference has also demanded on its previous demands for raising the retirement age to 62 and of 50% DA merger.
Last week, the Confederation had released its draft reply to the 7th Central Pay Commission questionnaire. The Secretary General said that a final decision in this regard will be made at the Staff Side National Council Meeting.
Leading federations are going to proclaim their replies in the near future. Employees all over the country are eagerly waiting to see these, especially the opinions and queries of federations like AIRF, and NFIR.
Meanwhile, the 7th Pay Commission has sent a circular to all the federations to submit their replies as memorandum on or before June 30. The Commission has sought the cooperation of all the federations since it has to submit a complete report to the Government within 18 months.
The Federations have advised their affiliate unions to hurry with their opinions, demands and their views on the implementation of 7th CPC. Attention is now being channelized to draft suggestions and demands that include all thoughts and views.
The 7th Pay Commission too is particular about gathering opinion and feedback from all Ministers/Departments and the general public for drafting its recommendations.
Related to Your Search:
- Will the 7th Central Pay Commission present an Interim Report to the Central Government?
- Will the 7th Pay Commission Submit an Interim Report to the Government?
- NMC urges PM to appoint Chairman for 7th Pay Commission, Merger of DA, 20% Interim Relief etc.
- IRTSA demands to grant of Interim Relief and Merger of DA
- Merger of DA, Interim Relief and Retirement Age to 62: Hopes faded
- 50% DA MERGER OR INTERIM RELIEF FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
- NMC : PM should appoint 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission News : National Mazdoor Conference for Seventh Pay Commission
- CG Employees Launch Countrywide Stir Demanding 7th Pay Commission Interim Relief