NLCC access to CRA system to view and Print Statement to Transaction and E-PRAN
Pension Fund Regulatory & Development Authority
1st Floor, ICADR Building
Plot No.6, Vasant Kunj
Institutional Area, Phase – II
New Delhi – 110070
Subject: NLCC access to CRA system to view and Print Statement to Transaction and E-PRAN
All the Aggregators are hereby informed that NPS lite collection centre’s (NLCCs) can now access the CRA system (www.npscra.nsdl.co.in) to view and print statement of Transaction (SOT) and E-PRAN card of underlying NPS Lite/Swavalamban subscribers.
At present, the NPS Lite Oversight Offices (NLOOs) and NPS Lite Account Offices (NLAOs) have an access to the CRA system. With the new feature made available in the CRA system, then NLCCs can access CRA system using one time password (OTP). The NLCCs who have obtained10 digit NLCC Registration number and have registered their mobile number in the CRA system can use this option to access the CRA system.
The Statement of Transaction (SOT) can be viewed and downloaded by NLCC financial yearwise
The E-PRAN card can be generated/downloaded by NLCCs can also print the E-Pran card. The E-PRAN card is similar to a physical PRAN card and will display the same details alongwith photograph and signature of the subscriber. However, physical PRAN card cannot be replaced by E-PRAN Card. The subscribers will be required to produce the physical PRAN card wherever necessary. CRA shall continue sending the physical PRAN card as per the approved process.
The detailed for accessing the CRA system by NLCCs is available on CRS’s website and also on PFRDA’s website i.e. www.pfrda.org.in under the section intermediaries central recordkeeping agency –Standard Operating Procedures – Seavalamban yojana (NPS-Lite) or directly at the given link – http://www.pfrda.org.in/index1.cshtml?lsid-173
The Aggregators are requested to disseminate the information to their underlying NPS-lite collection centers (NLCCs). In case any further clarification is required, they may contact shri.sunil Samuel at 022-24994279 (email id – [email protected]) or Shri.Kaustubh S.Vaidya at 022-24994577 (email id – [email protected],in).
Related to Your Search:
- PFRDA Orders – Portability of PRAN – NPS Lite/Swavalamban to NPS – All Citizen Model and other sectors
- Online Statement Of Transaction (e-SOT) and the e-PRAN card launched for Atal Pension Yojana (APY) subscribers; More than 45 lacs subscribers to be benefitted
- Charges and incentive structure under NPS Lite w.e.f. 01.04.2017
- Updation of AADHAR Number in PRAN of Subscribers
- Now 97.05 lakh subscribers base under Atal Pension Yojana
- PFRDA Circulars : Circular on Swavalamban Subscriber Registration through Aggregators Only
- PFRDA is observing NPS Service Fortnight from 27t h June, 2017 to 11th July 2017 to promote and create awareness about the National Pension System (NPS) and improve the quality of services provided to the subscribers
- National Pension System – New Functionalities to provide benefits of subscribers and nodal offices
- KVS Orders – Nomination details for NPS subscribers