Revision of Kilometrage rates and other Allowances of Running Staff
No. IV/RSAC/Conf./Part IX
Shri Ashwani Lohani,
Sub: Revision of Kilometrage rates and other Allowances of Running Staff – Summary Record note of discussions held on 04th and 05th January 2018 and meeting held between the Board (MS, FC, DG/P) and Federations on 10th March, 2018.
Ref: (i) Railway Board’s file No. E (P&A) II/2013/Rs-14.
(ii) NFIR’s letter No. IV/RSAC/Conf./Part IX dated 12/01/2018 & 07/02/2018 to Secretary, Railway Board, copy endorsed to EDPC-I and ED (IR), Railway Board.
(iii) NFIR’s letter No. IV/RSAC/Conf./Part. IX dated 16/04/2018 addressed to CRB & copy enclosed to MS, FC, DG(P) etc.
During discussions on some important staff issues on 06th June, 2018 and thereafter, you have assured that the Railway Board would revise the kilometrage rates and other Allowances of Running Staff satisfactorily very soon, taking into account the NFIR’s proposal seeking revision at Rs. 648.
In this connection, I request you to kindly appreciate that the abnormal delay in obtaining the concurrence of Ministry of Finance for revision of kilometrage allowance rates has been causing disappointment among Running Staff. I further bring to your kind notice that while revision of various Allowances has already been granted from 1st July, 2017, this particular case of revision of kilometrage rates for Running Staff is continued to remain pending even after lapse of one year.
I therefore, request you to kindly intervene to see that concurrence of Ministry of Finance is obtained at the earliest for revising the kilometrage rates of Running Staff with retrospective effect. A line in reply is solicited.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of Kilometrage rates and other Allowances of Running Staff: NFIR
- Revision of Kilometrage rates and other Allowances for Running Staff in the wake of implementation of 7th CPC pay structure
- NFIR: Supply of subsidized meal/food to the Running Staff-reg.
- NFIR New Year Message
- Merger of DA with the Basic Pay and calculation of the running Staff distributing pension retirement benefits
- Denial of Leave Salary duly reckoning 30% of 7th CPC pay for Running Staff: NFIR
- Non-payment of retirement benefits to the Running Staff retired on or after 01/01/2016
- Additional Allowance granted to Loco Pilot (Mail), Loco Pilot (Passenger) and Mail Guard for the purpose of computation of retirement benefits to Running Staff
- NFIR: Empowered Committee for Running allowance in 7th CPC Pay Structure