The General Secretaries of
Affiliated Unions of NFIR
Sub: Pending issues – reg.
During discussions with the Financial Commissioner (Railways) at Rail Bhavan, New Delhi, following pending issues were brought to her notice by NFIR for taking immediate action:-
- Payment of Special Allowance to Stock Verifiers who were posted from the cadre of JAA on passing Appendix IV A (IREM Examination) – NFIR’s PNM Item No. 22/2012
- Grant of one time relaxation for promotion against DR quota Vacancies of Accounts clerks to the eligible erstwhile Group ‘D’ staff of Accounts Department – NFIR PNM Item No. 30/2012.
- Implementation of commitment given to the Federation on NFIR’s PNM Item No. 15/2013 during separate meeting held with the Member Staff and FC for granting stepping up of pay to the SSOs (Accounts) w.e.f. 01/01/2006 at par with their Junior (non-qualified)
- Implementation of 7th CPC recommendations for grant of GP 5400 to SSOs w.e.f. 01/01/2016. Correspondence between Railway Ministry and DoP&T/ MoF and back references continued – Accounts staff disappointed over abnormal delay.
After discussion on the above, FC has assured to take action on each item for quick finalization. She also assured to discuss with MoF /DoP&T on items (iii) and (iv).
The Federation also met Member Staff today at 9th December, 2019 and explained the necessity to take personal initiative for securing clearance for upgradation of 75% posts of Supervisors to GP 4800/Pay Level-8. Member Staff has assured to personally pursue even by reaching North Block (DoP&T/MoF).
Related to Your Search:
- NFIR PNM pending items – quick redressal of issues
- Grant of pay fixation under Rule S-13 to the erstwhile Group ‘D’ staff promoted to same Grade pay of Rs.1800/0 (PB-1) – NFIR’s PNM Item No.32/2015.
- Important staff issues upon which discussions held by NFIR
- Accumulation of NFIRs PNM Items due to non finalization
- Railway Minister gives assurance to settle the pending issues of Railway employees
- Upgradation of posts in Railways recommended by 7th CPC – clearance of DoP&T and MoF
- Meeting of Federations (NFIR) with Member Staff and DG (Personnel) on 7th February 2018
- Merger of DA with the Basic Pay and calculation of the running Staff distributing pension retirement benefits
- Resolve the 7th CPC related issues: Charter of demands – Deferment of Strike Action on Government’s assurance