NFIR letter to Railway Board Regarding LARSGESS
No. 11/34/2018-Part 1
Ref: (i) Railway Board’s letter No. E(P&A)I-2015/RT-43 dated 26/09/2018 (RBE No.150/2018).
(ii) NFIR’s letter No. II/34/2018-Part I dated 27/09/2018 addressed to Hon’ble MR, copy to CRB, MS etc.
(iii) Railway Board’s letter No. E(P&A)I-2015./RT-43 dated 28/09/2018 (RBE No. 151/2018).
(iv) NFIRs letter No. II/34/2018-Part I dated 03/10/2018.
(v) GS/NFIR’s personal discussion with CRB on 25/10/2018.
Kind attention is invited to GS/NFIR’s letter of even number dated 03rd October, 2018 to CRB (copy enclosed).
The subject was also discussed with the Member (Staff) by NFIR on 25th October, 2018 and explained the need for issuing instructions to GMs to appoint the wards of safety category staff who have already been selected prior to 27/10/2017. The MS has assured to take appropriate initiative and reach CRB for decision.
NFIR, therefore, requests the CRB to kindly see that orders are issued by Railway Board for appointing those selected wards of safety category staff early. As already requested by the Federation, CRB and Railway Board may kindly take conscious decision with regard to continuance of LARSGESS keeping in mind the reality that the Indian Railways is unique, complex and un-comparable with any other system and at times, decisions are required to be taken by Railways in larger public interest and equally safety of staff belonging to critical safety categories.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of LARSGESS amongst Railway emproyees in Gp Rs 1800/-
- Clarification regarding reckoning of 20/33 years of qualifying service in respect of Drivers, Gangmen, Specified safety categories in GP 1800 and 1900 under
- Dispensation of Written Test for recruitment of wards rider LARSGESS
- Filling up 50% of DR Quota vacancies through GDCE – Eligibility to staff in same Grade Pay/Pay Scale
- Discussions of GS/NFIR held with Railway Board on 31/01/2018
- Implementation of LARSGESS – Coverage of scheme to Track Maintainers working in GP Rs 1900/- Letter to the Secretary(E) RB/NDLS
- Railways agrees to union’s demands
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of railway residential accommodation