NFIR letter to Railway Board Regarding LARSGESS
No. 11/34/2018-Part 1
Ref: (i) Railway Board’s letter No. E(P&A)I-2015/RT-43 dated 26/09/2018 (RBE No.150/2018).
(ii) NFIR’s letter No. II/34/2018-Part I dated 27/09/2018 addressed to Hon’ble MR, copy to CRB, MS etc.
(iii) Railway Board’s letter No. E(P&A)I-2015./RT-43 dated 28/09/2018 (RBE No. 151/2018).
(iv) NFIRs letter No. II/34/2018-Part I dated 03/10/2018.
(v) GS/NFIR’s personal discussion with CRB on 25/10/2018.
Kind attention is invited to GS/NFIR’s letter of even number dated 03rd October, 2018 to CRB (copy enclosed).
The subject was also discussed with the Member (Staff) by NFIR on 25th October, 2018 and explained the need for issuing instructions to GMs to appoint the wards of safety category staff who have already been selected prior to 27/10/2017. The MS has assured to take appropriate initiative and reach CRB for decision.
NFIR, therefore, requests the CRB to kindly see that orders are issued by Railway Board for appointing those selected wards of safety category staff early. As already requested by the Federation, CRB and Railway Board may kindly take conscious decision with regard to continuance of LARSGESS keeping in mind the reality that the Indian Railways is unique, complex and un-comparable with any other system and at times, decisions are required to be taken by Railways in larger public interest and equally safety of staff belonging to critical safety categories.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Related to Your Search:
- Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals
- Filling up 50% of DR Quota vacancies through GDCE – Eligibility to staff in same Grade Pay/Pay Scale
- Grant of pay fixation under Rule S-13 to the erstwhile Group ‘D’ staff promoted to same Grade pay of Rs.1800/0 (PB-1) – NFIR’s PNM Item No.32/2015.
- Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – DoP&T instructions not implemented in Railways
- NFIR’s Meeting with Chairman, Railway Board on 11th April, 2019
- Upgradation of posts in Railways recommended by 7th CPC – clearance of DoP&T and MoF
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus at revised calculation of Rs. 7000 – NFIR writes to Railway Minister
- Payment of 7th CPC Leave Salary to the Running Staff – Railway Employees NFIR
- Payment of Leave Salary to the Running Staff after implementation of 7th CPC recommendations