New List of CGHS Hospitals comes into effect from October 2014
CGHS (Central Government Health System is the complete medical treatment facility provided for Central Government Employees, Retired employees, and their dependents. CGHS provides service through following categories of Allopathic, Homeopathic, Ayurveda, Unani, Yoga, Sidha Systems. Instructions on these various matters have been issued from time to time for the guidance of this scheme by the Department of Health and Family Welfare.
After a long gap, the list of hospitals under CGHS was released recently. According to the order issued by the Health Ministry, the list of hospitals for Delhi and NCR (National Capital region) will come into effect from 01.10.2014 onwards.
In addition to the hospitals under CGHS, an updated version of package rates of all kind of treatment too has been released. Click here for the complete order issued by the Health Ministry, including the rules and regulations for the treatment.
The list of CGHS hospitals for the rest of the country, excluding Delhi and the NCR, will soon be released.
On 27th June 2014, an order has been issued by the office of the Additional Director, CGHS regarding the extension of the period of empanelment of hospitals under CGHS Chennai. Nearly 19 hospitals(Miot, Agarwal, Vasan, Udhi, Parvathy, Med Fort, N.B., metropolis, CSI Kalyani, Sugam, Soundarapandian, Global, Noble, Anderson, Bharat, Frontier, Sridevi, M.N.Eye and Roentgen) including eye and dignostic centres indicated in that order.
Related to Your Search:
- CGHS rate for Oxygen for treatment in the Private Hospitals
- List of Private Hospitals Removed from Empanelled under CGHS
- Empanelled Private Hospitals under CGHS in Delhi
- CGHS: Additional List of Private Hospitals in Delhi & NCR
- Empanelment of Private hospitals (including dental clinics and eye centres) and diagnostic centres under CGHS Delhi & NCR.
- Simplification of procedure for treatment at private hospitals empanelled under CGHS/CS (MA) Rules,1944
- CGHS – Reiteration of the guidelines issued regarding Credit facilities to serving employees
- Treatment from CGHS Empanelled Hospitals
- Removal of Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute from the list of empanelled hospitals under CGHS