Ministry of Labour & Employment
New Initiatives by EPFO to provide services and timely information to all stake holders
25 APR 2018
EPFO has taken a number of e-initiatives to provide services and timely information to all its stakeholders in tune with the government’s motto of minimum government and maximum governance. It has now been decided to publish the age-band wise estimate of all new subscribers as declared by their employers. The new employees have been categorised in six age bands like less than 18; 18-21; 22-25; 26-28; 29-35 and more than 35years of age. The information can be accessed at https://epfindia.gov.in. This data can be helpful in policy making, planning and research work as the planners may have an idea as to what is the estimate of employees in different age band.
EPFO has so far been intimating its members by way of SMS on credit of their respective monthly contribution into their accounts. Now, credit information is available through e-passbook online and UMANG mobile App as well as through missed call service for all members. EPFO members whose monthly contribution is regularly received may view their contribution details using any of these options.
However, the members whose contributions are not deposited in time remain uninformed. It has now been decided that an intimation by way of SMS/email shall be sent to members who have registered their Mobile Number / email ID against respective Universal Account Number.
Related to Your Search:
- EPFO introduces a new facility for its members to link their respective UAN with Aadhaar online
- New Facilities for UAN- Aadhar Linking Introduces By EPFO
- UAN Activated Members Can Know PF Balance Through Missed Call AND SMS Alert
- No plan to launch housing scheme for EPFO members: Government
- EPFO conferred with Platinum Partner Award for highest transactions on UMANG App -PIB News
- Government asks Pensioners to furnish their Life Certificate and relevant details to their respective banks in order to enable the banks to provide them better services
- Provident Fund Accounts through E-Mails/Sms
- EPFO may come out with a scheme to provide housing
- Pensioner’s Portal at EPFO website