National Council JCM Meeting with DoPT on 9.10.2015
After a very long gap, Central Government has decided to conduct a meeting between NC JCM Staff Side and Official Side. The meeting is scheduled to be held on 9.10.2015. Discussion on the issues raised in the Charter of Demands.
Meeting of the National Council (JCM) Staff side under the Joint Chairmanship of JS(AV), DOP&T to discuss the issues raised in the Charter of Demands by the Staff Side.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
North Block, New Delhi
Dated 5th October 2015
Subject: Meeting of the National Council (JCM) Staff side under the joint Chairmanship of JS (AV), DOP&T to discuss the issues raised in the Charter of Demands by the Staff Side
The undersigned is directed to inform that a meeting, under the Chairmanship of Ms.Archana Varma, Joint Secretary, DOP&T with Joint Secretary (Pers.).
Department of Expenditure and Joint Secretary, Ministry of Labour is scheduled to be held on Friday, the 9th October 2015 at 1500 hours in Room No.190, Conference Room, North Block, New Delhi, to discuss the issues raised in the Charter of Demands.
2. Kindly make it convenient to attend the meeting.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- NC JCM & DoPT: Bonus Ceilings, Provident Fund and Quantum of Gratuity issues may settle
- Minutes of Meeting of SC of National Council (JCM) Staff Side with DoPT on 9.10.2015
- DOPT has invited NC JCM Staff Side for a meeting on the issues raised in Charter of Demands
- JCM National Council Staff Side meeting to discuss on major issues Merger of DA, Interim Relief and 7th CPC
- Meeting Of the Standing Committee of National Council (JCM)
- 7th CPC recommendations and Charter of Demands
- Brief of the meeting held today with Addl. Secretary (Exp.), Deptt. of Exp., MoF(Govt. of India) to discuss the recommendations of the 7th CPC
- JCM National Council Meeting: CONFEDERATION DEMANDS INCLUDED IN THE AGENDA OF THE JCM NATIONAL COUNCIL
- 7th Pay Commission – Second meeting on Allowances on 01.09.2016