National Commission for Ex-Servicemen – Setting up of Veterans Commission
Setting up of Veterans Commission
In pursuance of Hon’ble President’s statement made in the joint session of parliament on 9th June, 2014 regarding Government’s decision to appoint a Veteran Commission, the National Commission for Ex-Servicemen Bill, 2015 has been drafted in order to set up the National Commission for Ex-Servicemen. The comments of Department of Legislative Affairs have been obtained on the Bill and the follow-up action is being taken in accordance with the guidelines / procedure laid down for legislative proposals to set up such Bodies. No funds have been allocated for setting up of the Commission during the year 2014-15
This information was given by Minister of State for Defence Shri Rao Inderjit Singhin a written reply to Shri Rajeev Chandrasekharin Rajya Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme – Some private hospitals have withdrawn their services from ECHS
- Minimum Wages to Labourers
- Ex-Servicemen Launch Protest Against One Rank One Pension Notification
- The 7th Pay Commission holds talks with NEXCC ( REGD) members on One Rank One Pension and other issues
- One Rank One Pension (OROP) Veterans on fast for full OROP
- Delay in Payment to Empanelled Hospitals
- Enforce ‘One Rank One Pension’, Say Ex-Servicemen
- PFRDA Bill, 2011 – Likely to take in this session of Parliament.
- Implementation of One Rank One Pension : Modi may declare on 15th August 2015