Multiplication Factor / Fitment Formula recommended by 7th Pay Commission
7th CPC recommended the Multiplication Factor proposed is 2.57
Fitment : The starting point for the first level of the matrix has been set at Rs. 18,000. This corresponds to the starting pay of Rs.7,000, which is the beginning of PB-1 viz., Rs.5,200 + GP 1800, which prevailed on 01.01.2006, the date of implementation of the VI CPC recommendations.
Hence the starting point now proposed is 2.57 times of what was prevailing on 01.01.2006. This fitment factor of 2.57 is being proposed to be applied uniformly for all employees. It includes a factor of 2.25 on account of DA neutralisation, assuming that the rate of Dearness Allowance would be 125 percent at the time of implementation of the new pay. Accordingly, the actual raise/fitment being recommended is 14.29 percent.
Related to Your Search:
- Uniform Fitment Factor recommended by 7th Pay Commission
- Expected DA Calculation – Fitment Factor of 7th CPC
- Expected DA from January 2016 – 2 Point increase in December 2015 may change 7th Pay Commission fitment formula
- 7th Pay Commission recommendations for Defence Forces Personnel – An Overview
- Demand of Central Government Employees to increase the Fitment Factor recommended by 7th CPC
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – 27% increase expected as against 14.29% recommended
- Did you know how the 6th CPC Multiplication Factor of 1.86 was derived?
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC Fitment Factor and Pay Fixation for Running Staff
- MSP for Defence Personnel: Govt Decision on 7th CPC Recommendations