MPs Quota for Admission in KVs
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), with the approval of Board of Governors has implemented a new scheme of Special Dispensation Admission for Members of Parliament in Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) with effect from 20.7.2012. Under the scheme, the dispensation admission quota on the recommendations for each MP has been raised to 6 admissions in an academic year. Such recommendations would be for admissions in Kendriya Vidyalayas located in his/her constituency only. In case there is no Kendriya Vidyalaya in the constituency of the Member of Parliament(Lok Sabha), he/she may recommend these admissions in the KVs located in any neighboring contiguous constituency.
However, for Members of the Rajya Sabha, the state from which the Member has been elected would be deemed to be his/her constituency for this purpose. Nominated Members of the Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha can recommend 6 cases for admission in any one or more KVs of the country.
This information was given by the Minister of State for Human Resource Development, Dr. D. Purandeswari, in written reply to a question in Lok Sabha today.
Admission in KV Schools, kv sangathan, KV School, MPs Quota in KV Schools
Related to Your Search:
- KV School: Admission in KV Schools through MP recommendations
- MPs Quota for Admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Quota for MPs for Admissions in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Admission of Poor Students in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Admission under MP Quota – 2012-13
- KVS Orders – Special Dispensation Admission for MPs Quota 2013-14
- Extension of last date of Special Dispensation Admission under MP Quota
- Extension of last date of Special Dispensation Admission under MP Quota upto 30th September, 2012
- KV SChools Age Criteria and Admission Schedule for the year 2015-16