Ministry of Women and Child Development
More than 61 lakh beneficiaries enrolled under Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana during the last two years till date
28 DEC 2018
The Government has approved Pan-India implementation of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY), a Centrally Sponsored Conditional Cash Transfer Scheme, on 17.05.2017 for implementation across the country with effect from 01.01.2017. The scheme is implemented through web based Management and Information System (MIS) Software, viz. Pradhan MantriMatruVandanaYojana-Common Application Software (PMMVY-CAS) which was launched on 01.09.2017. The effective implementation of the scheme has just completed one year and hence, no impact assessment study of the scheme has been undertaken so far.
In order to expedite the implementation the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) regional review meeting cum workshops as well as national level workshops are conducted regularly for highest level monitoring. Monitoring is also undertaken through video conferences with all the States/ UTs so as to ensure maximum participation by all officials at the State/ UT level. The scheme is implemented through web based Management and Information System (MIS) Software, viz. Pradhan MantriMatruVandanaYojana-Common Application Software (PMMVY-CAS) which is used as an effective tool for regular monitoring of the scheme.
The details of number of women enrolled, number of women paid cash incentives and total amount transferred as cash incentives during the financial years 2017-18 and 2018-19 (as on 10.12.2018) under the Pradhan MantriMatruVandanaYojana (PMMVY) (uploaded on PMMVY-CAS as on 10.12.2018)
|2017-18||2018-19 (As on 10.12.2018)|
|No. of Beneficiaries enrolled
||No. of Beneficiaries Paid||Total amount transferred
(Rs. in Lakhs)
|No. of Beneficiaries enrolled||No. of Beneficiaries Paid||Total amount transferred
(Rs. in Lakhs)
This information was given by Minister for Women and Child Development Smt.Maneka Sanjay Gandhi in a reply in Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- 30,85,205 Persons Enrolled in Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan PM-SYM as on July 10, 2019
- EPF Beneficiaries in the Country
- Number of women beneficiaries under Swadhar Greh Scheme rises to 17291
- Benefits under Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme
- More than 9.5 lakhs women avail benefit under the Maternity Benefit Programme during 2014-15 and 2015-16
- Cabinet approves Pan India implementation of Maternity Benefit Program
- 36th Central Sanctioning and Monitoring Committee (CSMC) Meeting of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban Sanctions a Total of 2,67,546 Houses from 10 States
- Registration opens for farmers to register for the Pension Scheme – Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana
- Cash Assistance to Pregnant and Lactating Women