Monthly Pension Slip for CG Pensioners
Pension Slip FAQ
1. What is pension slip?
A pension slip contains details of pension payment credited to a savings or current account held by a pensioner.
2. How can I generate a pension slip?
You need an Internet banking user name and password. The savings or current account which serves as the pension account must be mapped to the username. After you login to Internet banking you can generate a pension slip for any month in the previous or current year.
3. Can I generate a pension slip for multiple months?
No. Since Pension Payment is made on a monthly basis, you can generate the slip for any month starting October 2006 up to any past month in the current year.
4. Can I generate the pension slip for future months?
No. You can only generate the pension for months for which you have received a pension payment from the government.
5. Can I print a pension slip generated online?
Yes. You can print the pension slip details, whenever you require the payment details.
6. How long does it take to generate the pension slip?
You can instantaneously generate the pension slip for any past month in the current year or previous year.
7. How do I navigate to the Pension Slip tab?
Kindly log in to www.onlinesbi.com/personal. Select the “Enquiries” tab on the primary navigation bar. You would be displayed “Pension Slip” link on the left hand navigation column.
Related to Your Search:
- EPFO issues Directions for timely credit of monthly Pension to EPS Pensioners
- General Instruction for online OPD Registration-Delhi
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY) reaches 53 lakhs subscribers base
- India Post Payment Bank IPPB – Schedule of Charges (Tariffs are excluding applicable taxes)
- When will the arrears get paid? – Dearness Relief
- SBI CPPCs for Central Government Pensioners
- Deduction of TDS in respect of Cash Withdrawal above One Crore by a National Savings Schemes account holder – DoP
- Revision of interest rates for small savings schemes
- Rate of interest on various National Small Savings Schemes with effect from 1st January 2020