Money Order Service Continues with Addition of Online Money Transfer
The Department of Posts has denied some media reports that its Money Order service has been discontinued. The Money Order service continues to be available to the common man at the same service charge with the same facility of the money being delivered at the door step of the addressee. The Department in a clarification further said that this service had been made more reliable and fast by communicating information about the money to be transferred electronically between the booking and delivery post office. Thus, the money reaches faster to the addressee. The nature of service remains the same and it is also being called an electronic Money Order or eMO.
Department of Posts also has another service offering instant online Money transfer service called as Instant Money Order (iMO), where the receiver can receive payment in cash through Post Office.
Source: PIB News
Related to Your Search:
- India Post Launches ‘Instant Cash’ International Money Transfer Service Signs Agreement with Wall Street Exchange to offer the Service Across India
- DOP Mobile Money Transfer Service www.dopmobile.in
- Department of Posts: Post Bank
- BENEFITS OF OPENING OF SAVINGS ACCOUNT IN CBS POST OFFICE
- Ration Money Allowance by Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Through Individual Bank Accounts
- Transfer and Placement Committees in the Department of Post
- Online transfer of CGHS Cards of serving employees on transfer from one CGHS Covered City to another CGHS Covered City
- DoP – Instructions regarding Rotational transfer
- 7th CPC: Grant of Ration Money Allowance to Officers of Defence Forces