MACP to Central Govt employees from 01.09.2008 – Clarification on counting of pre-appointment training
No. 4-7/MACPS/2009-PCC (Pt.)
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi – 110001
Date : 02.07.2018
All Heads of Circles.
Sub : Modified Assured Carrier Progression Scheme (MACPS) to Central Government employees w.e.f. 01.09.2008 – clarification on counting of pre-appointment training w.r.t. Para 9 of MACPS guidelines – regarding.
The MACP Scheme promulgated by DoP&T vide OM No. 35034/3/2008-Estt. (D) dated 19.05.2009 was circulated in the Department vide OM No. 4-7/(MACPS)/2009-PCC dated 18.09.2009. Directorate has been receiving numerous references from service unions/ federations and Circles to clarify as to whether the pre-appointment training period will be counted for the purpose of MACPS or not with reference to Para 9 of the Scheme.
2. The matter was taken up with the nodal Department i.e. DoP&T for clarification. The DoP&T has clarified vide Dy. No. 1312914/18/CR dated 5.6.2018 as under :
“as per provisions of MACP Scheme as contained in Para 9 of Annexure -1 of MACP Scheme dated 19th May 2009, pre-appointment training before regular appointment is not counted for the purpose of MACP Scheme. ”
3. All concerned may take action accordingly.
Asstt. Director General (GDS/PCC)
Related to Your Search:
- 3rd MACP clarification – regarding Grant of 3rd financial upgradation under MACP Scheme counting from the date of ad-hoc promotion
- MACP Scheme for Railway Servants-treatment of employees selected under LDCE/GDCE – Clarification reg.
- Postal Department Orders – Clarification on reckoning of period of “Dies non” while & granting ACP / MACP to officials.
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Civilian Employees — Clarification regarding
- DOUBT and CLARIFICATION on MACPS – Central Government Employees News
- MACP Joint Committee Meeting – Decisions and Discussions
- MACP to Central Government Civil Employees, clarification for constitution of Screening Committee – DoP
- Financial upgradation under ACP Scheme – No order for grant of MACP to IP/ASP by ignoring the promotion to ASP cadre
- Memorandum By IRTSA to Railway Board Regarding 3rd MACP after 20 years of First Promotion or 10 years after 2nd Promotion or 30 years of Appointment