Modernization of Service Book
F.No.21011/ 15/ 2010-Estt.(Allowance)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
* * *
New Delhi, 5th April, 2016.
Subject: Modernization of Service Book
The undersigned is directed to state that there is a proposal to modernize the Service Book to make it user friendly. The proposed format of the Service Book is annexed herewith.
2. All Ministries/Departments are requested to offer the comments, if any, within 15 days of this O.M.
Related to Your Search:
- Inviting suggestions for improving the format of e-service book
- Central Government Employees asked to declare ‘Bigamy’ in Service Book
- Modernization of government offices
- Grant of fund to Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens located in Central Government Departments will be modernized
- Inclusion of Aadhaar number in Service Book of Government servants
- Report of the committee to decide reassessment of CVO positions in CPSEs and other organizations under Ministries/Departments and rationalization of pay, incentive, allowances etc. of CVOs
- 7th CPC Implementation Cell Seeks Comments and Views from all Ministries/Departments
- Dopt issued guidelines on prescribing Educational Qualifications and experience for recruitment of various post
- Implementation of Government Decision on 7th CPC recommendations on Risk Allowance