FAQ of CSC-2012 : The department of Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pensions) has issued illustrations to calculate the pension at revised rates for OROP Pensioners and family pensioners…
Some model Calculations are done here
Being a commissioned officer of Regular Army, the revision is to be done as per Annexure –A (table No 1) annexed to PCDA (P) Circular No 500. Look in relevant column for the rank and relevant row for qualifying service.
The revised pension w.e.f. 24.9.2012 comes out to 27795/- P.M.
Case – I
Name of Pensioner J.S. Bala
Name of Bank SBI Chandigarh
Existing Pension 26050/- ( Circular No. 397 )
Qualifying Service 26 Years 05 Months
Date of Commencement 07/06/1990
Being the family of a commissioned officer of Army, the revision is to be done as per annexure –A (table No -2) annexed to PCDA (P) Circular No 500. The revised pension w.e.f. 24.9.2012 comes out to 10923/- p.m.
Case – II
Name of Pensioner Smt. Amarjit Kaur
Name of Bank SBI Mohali
Existing Pension 8679/- ( Circular No. 397 )
Date of Commencement 19/07/1990
Case – III
Name of Pensioner Sukhvinder Singh
Name of Bank SBI Ropar
Existing Pension 13500/- ( Circular No. 397 )
Rank MWO-Hony.Flying Officer
Qualifying Service 34 Years
Date of Commencement 01/01/1985
Date of Birth 08/12/1929
The existing pension of the pensioner is not in order. Firstly, it needs to be raised to 13590/- from 13500/- P.M. wef 01/07/2009 as per PCDA (P) Circular No 482 dt 19/04/02012. Then look for revised pension for the Rank and QS in Table -20 (Air Force) annexed to Circular NO 501. The revised pension should be 15465/- wef 24/09/12.
Moreover, as the pensioner is more than 80 years old, he is also entitled to additional pension corresponding to revised pension.
Nodel Officer for Queries Complaints Related to CSC 2012
Related to Your Search:
- ONE RANK ONE PENSION IMPORTANT FAQ&MODEL CALCULATION
- ONE RANK ONE PENSION – FAQ of CSC 2012
- OROP Pension Calculation – Rounding of Qualifying Service
- One Rank One Pension (OROP) to the Defence Forces Personnel
- PCDA clarification on revising Family Pension in respect of PBORs
- Revision of pension in r/o pre-2006 Commissioned Officers/JCOs/ORs pensioners/ Family pensioners
- Revision of pension of Pre-2006 pensioners (JCOs/ ORs and Commissioned Officers) : PCDA Circular 568 on 13.10.2016
- OROP to the Defence Force Personnel Corrigendum table dated 17.10.2018
- Affected Pre-2006 Pensioners will get arrears from 1.1.2006 due to qualifying service issue