Message No. 07/2021
Extension for grant of Highly Active Field Area Allowance From 01st January 2021 to 31st Dec 2021
As per Govt of India, Min of Def., Dept of Military Affairs letter No. 8(3) / 2000 /D (Pay/Services)dated 13th Oct 2020, approval of the Competent Authority has been conveyed for the payment of Highly Active Field Area Allowance from 01st January 2021 to 31st Dec 2021, for the areas as specified in Appx to MoD letter No. 8(3) / 2000 /D(Pay/Services) dated 24th May 2001, at the rates specified in MoD’s letter No. 1(16)/2017/D (Pay/Services) dated 18th Sept 2017.
Units/ Formations are advised to publish fresh Part II Orders with casualty date on or after 01.01.2021 as per the status of location, quoting Corps Notification number and date, Serial number, and requisite certificates therein, in respect of the affected officers.
Related to Your Search:
- Defence – Payment of Highly Active Field Area Allowance
- Revised Minimum Wages & VDA w.e.f. 01.10.2017: Agriculture – Highly Skilled, Semi-skilled, Unskilled, Supervisory/Clerical
- Variable Dearness Allowance – Minimum Wages effect from 1.4.2019 – Chief Labour Commissioner (Central) Orders
- 7th CPC: Grant of Ration Money Allowance to Officers of Defence Forces
- Ration Money Allowance by Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Through Individual Bank Accounts
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – Grant of Special Compensatory Allowances subsumed under Tough Location Allowance
- Cabinet Decision on Risk and Hardship Matrix
- 7th CPC on revision of provisions regulating Pension/Gratuity/Commutation of Pension/Family Pension including pensionary awards
- 7th CPC Railway Board Notification with Revised Pay Matrix Table – Gazette Notification