Mobile Phone Charging Facilities to be Provided in General Class Coaches
On-Board Entertainment on Select Shatabdi Trains
The Minister of Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu has said that Indian Railways’ Delhi Division is taking up a project for introducing on-board entertainment on select Shatabdi trains on license fee basis. He said,depending on the response, the facility will be extended on all Shatabdi trains.
Presenting the Railway Budget 2015-16 in Parliament today Shri Prabhu said, Mobile phone charging facilities would be provided in general class coaches and the number of charging facilities would be increased in sleeper class coaches.
Related to Your Search:
- Railways: Cleanliness and Maintenance of Passenger Rail Coaches
- Numbers of Higher Class Train Travelers Increased
- Provision of seats for TTEs/Conductors
- Display of TTE/Conductor name and mobile numbers in the Trains
- Air Conditioned Coach developed for DEMU Train
- Highlights of Railway Budget 2015
- Validation of Duty/Privilege/Post Retirement Complimentary Passes (PRCP) in Hamsafar Express trains, Gatimaan Express trains and all other Special trains including Suvidha Express, Special Trains on special charges etc
- Indian Railways starts collecting feedback about basic amenities through phones using IVRS based system
- Facility for Disabled and Senior Citizens on Trains and at Railway Stations