Minimum Disability /War Injury Pension, Special and Liberalised Family Pension Rs.18000 w.e.f. 01.01.2016
It is announced in the official twitter handle of the Minister of Defence @DefenceMinIndia that Minimum Disability/War Injury Pension, Special Family Pension and Liberalised Family Pension shall be Rs.18000 with effect from 1.1.2016. The tweet of the Raksha Mantri is given below
With approval from Smt @nsitharaman, it has been decided that the disability/war injury pension, special family pension and liberalised family pension shall be minimum Rs 18,000 per month for Defence Forces pensioners/family pensioners, with affect from 1/1/2016.
Related to Your Search:
- Welfare Schemes for Retired Armed Forces Personnel
- PCDA Orders : Disability pension/war injury pension/special family pension/liberalized family pension/dependent pension/liberalized dependent pension for the Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank.
- 7th CPC Military Brochure – Old Age Pension
- Minimum Guaranteed Pension for Disability/War injury element as per CSC 2012 recommendation.
- Grant of Disability Pension
- 7th Central Pay Commission regulating Casualty Pensionary Award for Defence Forces pensioners/family pensioners – PCDA Circular 618
- OROP: One Rank One Pension to all Pre-01.06.1953 Defence pensioners, Ex. State Force Pensioners and their families
- 7th CPC: Revision of Disability/ War Injury pension for pre-1.1.2016 Defence Forces pensioners
- Prescription of time limit for filing Appeal for grant of Ordinary Family Pension, Special Family Pension, Liberalized Family Pension and disability/ war injury pension/element etc.