F. No. AB-14017/ 41/201 3-Estt.RR
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Estt. RR Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 23rd October 2020
Subject: Review of Modified Flexible Complementing Scheme (MFCS) – reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department OM of even number dated 16.4.2020 (copy enclosed) followed by reminder dated 06.07.2020 on the above-mentioned subject conveying therein the following recommendations made by Committee of Secretaries (CoS), in its meeting held on 20th February 2020, while considering the proposal of review of Modified Flexible Complementing Scheme (MFCS):
- Ministries/ Departments may carefully rework the Output Indicators so as to simplify and streamline them. Qualitative dimensions may also be captured so that excellence of a Scientist is brought out and only the deserving Scientists get promoted.
- Ministries/ Departments may ensure that all promotions under MFCS are held timely so that the issue of granting retrospective promotion does not arise.
- Number of posts required at HAG/ HAG+ level may be worked out individually at the Ministry/ Department level looking at the organizational structure and their specific requirements. Cadre review exercise may accordingly be undertaken.
2. A response in this regard is still awaited. It is, therefore, requested that Action Taken Report on the recommendations made by CoS, may kindly be provided to this Department at the earliest.
(J. Sriram Murty)
Under Secretary to the Government of lndia
All Scientific Ministries/ Departments
Related to Your Search:
- Review of Modified Flexible Complementing Scheme (MFCS) – Latest DoPT Order 2020
- Review of Modified Flexible Complementing Scheme – MFCS
- Dopt Orders 2013 – Modified Flexible Complementing Scheme – regarding qualifications for Scientists
- Flexible Complementing Scheme for Scientists in Scientific and Technological Departments — date of effect of promotions
- Merit Promotion Scheme (MPS) instead of MFCS – 7th CPC Report
- DoPT: Treatment of period of Leave towards minimum residency period for in-situ promotion under MFCS
- Recommendations of 7th CPC with regard to EDP Cadre
- 7th CPC Pay scales of Geo-Scientist Group ‘A’ and Scientist ‘B’ – Pay scales of JTS Entry Grade
- Seventh Central Pay Commissions recommendations regarding revision of pay scales for amendment of Service Rules/Recruitment Rules – DoPT Order 2018