Recruited under sports quota
Principal Controller of Defence Accounts
(Central Command) Cariappa Road,
Lucknow Cantt.- 226002
Dt : 26/11/2020
All section (M.O)/RTC/IFA(CC)/All sub offices
Sub : Comparative analysis of Rules for recruitment and Career progression of sports persons – reg.
Ref : HQrs office letters No.AN/Vlll/8200/ Recruitment/ Sportsman/ XXV/2019-20 dt:12/11/2020.
With reference to above subject, it is intimated that HQrs office vide above cited letter has desired the information regarding meritorious sportsperson (Gp B & C) recruited under sports quota posted under PCDA CC Lucknow.
As the input has to be submitted to HQrs office, therefore, the desired information may kindly be furnished to the Main office latest by 02/12/2020 via email at cda [email protected], as per format enclosed as Annexure-A to this letter (copy of report in excel format may also be enclosed).
Please accord “PRIORITY”.
Encl: As above
Sr. Account Officer
Information regarding meritorious sportsperson (Gp B & C) recruited under sports quota: DAD
|Sl. No.||Name, A/C No, & Grade||Name of the Sports for whch recruited||Category||Initial post to which recruited||Date of Joining in the Department|
Ministry of Defence (Finance)
Subject: Comparative analysis of Rules for recruitment and Career progression of Sportspersons-reg,
Office of CGDA may kindly refer UO Note No. AN/VIII/8200/ Recruitment/ Sportsman /XXV /2019-20 dated 19.10.2020 on the subject mentioned above.
2. In this connection it is intimated that Secretary (Coordination), Cabinet Secretariat convened a meeting on 21.10.2020 at 10.30 A.M. through video conference lo discuss the rules/ provisions in MO recruitment/career management of sportsperson in their organization/PSUs.
3. Joint Secretary & Additional FA(AN) attended the meeting and directed to obtain the information on the following issues:
- a) No. of recruitment of the meritorious sportsperson made by the Defence Accounts Department in terms of DoP&T OM dated 04.08. 1980.
- b) As on date, in which grade/post, candidates who are recruited as meritorious sportsperson (Group B & C) in Defence Accounts Department are placed. Total no. in each grade to be indicated.
- c) Provision in the existing RRs (Group ‘B’ & ‘C’) for the recruitment in r/o of sportsperson in DAD.
- d) Provisions regarding career Progression in the existing RRs in r/o sportsperson.
4. Office of CGDA is requested to furnish requisite information for further action by this Ministry.
5. This issues with the approval of JS & Adl. FA(AN ).
AFA (DAD Coord)