Government of India
Ministry of Communications & IT
Department of Posts
New Delhi – 110 001
Dated:12th September, 2014
The General Secretary,
All India Association of Inspectors and
Assistant Superintendents, Posts,
CHQ Qtr. No. 12, P & T Colony,
Khurshid Square, Civil Lines, Delhi – 110 054
Subject: Merger of ASP cadre in to PS Gr. B cadre – Proposal regarding.
Kindly refer to this office letter of even number dated 28.08.2014, on the subject mentioned above, wherein the Association was requested to attend a meeting with Director (Estt.) on 16th September, 2014 at 11:00 am to come up with a viable proposal for restructuring of IP and ASP cadres. However, this is to inform that due to some unavoidable circumstances the meeting has been postponed. The next date of meeting will be intimated shortly.
Assistant Director General (PE-I)
Tele: 011-2303 6239
Related to Your Search:
- Revised pay of inspector of posts cadre wef 01.01.2006 – DoP
- Merger and re-designation of posts of Junior Scientific Assistant
- Postponement of Cadre Restructuring meeting to be held on 21.05.2015
- Change the name of posts of LDC, UDC and Assistants – Dopt seeks suggestion
- AIPAEA – POSTAL ACCOUNTS CADRE RESTRUCTURING PROPOSAL ACCEPTED BY POSTAL BOARD
- Granting of GP Rs. 5400 in PB -2 (Level 9 in Pay Matrix) to ASPs on a non-functional basis upon completion of four years of service in GP Rs. 4800 (Level 8 in Pay Matrix)
- Department of Posts – Merging the Postmasters Cadre with the General Line Cadre
- Merger of the Posts of Assistant and Officer Superintendent in NSSO (FOD)-Regarding.
- Amendment in RRs for revising the upper age limit as 30 years for the recruitment made under Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted by SSC for the post carrying Grade Pay of Rs. 4200, 4600 & 4800