Merger of 100% DA w.e.f. 1.1.2014 and Merger of 50% DA w.e.f. 1.1.2011 demanded by Confederation of Central Government Gazetted Officers’ Organisation
Central gazetted officers finalise demands
A workshop organised by the Confederation of Central Government Gazetted Officers’ Organisations, Tamil Nadu region, has finalised the common minimum demands to be placed before the 7 Central Pay Commission, including a just and equitable pay at the entry level of Group ‘B’ officers.
It was also agreed upon at the workshop here on Saturday to demand a joint consultative machinery to redress their grievances and a minimum of five promotions during their tenure — from entry to Group ‘B’ level either by promotion or direct recruitment.
The workshop for the constituents of the Confederation sought merger of 50 per cent dearness allowance for all purposes with effect from January 1, 2011 or 100 per cent DA with effect from January 1, 2014 for the serving officers. Other demands included free and hassle-free medical facilities to Group ‘B’ officers and adequate travel entitlements.
Source : www.thehindu.com
Related to Your Search:
- Merger of 100% DA w.e.f. 1.1.2014 and Merger of 50% DA w.e.f. 1.1.2011 demanded by Confederation of Central Government Gazetted Officers’ Organisation
- DA Merger, 7th CPC & other issues Confederation’s two day’s Strike Call on 12th & 13th February, 2014
- Organizing Mass Dharna by the constituent members of Confederation of Central Government Gazetted Officers Organisations (CCGGOO) in solidarity with the two days Strike called by CCGE&W
- Retirement Age 62, Merger of DA, Scrapping of NPS, inclusion of federation leaders in 7th CPC etc. – Memorandum submitted to PM
- Government Employees to Stage Stir on March 2 Seeking Interim Relief and Merger of DA
- DA MERGER – INTERIM RELIEF – DATE OF EFFECT OF 7TH CPC RECOMMENDATIONS FROM 01.01.2014
- Estimation of Basic Pay and DA after 50% DA Merger
- Setting up of Anomaly Committee to settle the Anomalies arising out of the implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
- Setting up of Seventh Pay Commission: Confederation says its the victory of the workers