Meeting with the Committee on Allowances
Shiva Gopal Mishra
National Council (Staff Side)
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110001
E Mail : [email protected]
Ministry of Finance,
(Government of India),
Dated: December 29, 2016
Sub: Meeting with the Committee on Allowances
The Staff Side, National Council(JCM) had a meeting with the Committee on Allowances on 1st September, 2016, wherein it was advised us to send the committee a detailed note. Subsequently, on 16th September, 2016 we sent a detailed note on the allowances to your goodself with the hope that the Committee on Allowances would consider the same, and in case of reservations, they would at least hold a meeting on the detailed memorandum submitted by the Staff Side(JCM).
Almost four months have passed without any outcome. All the Central Government Employees’ are quite agitated as well as are having mental agony because allowances of the VII CPC, have not been implemented.
You are, therefore, requested to fix-up a meeting of the Committee on Allowances, at an earliest to resolve the issues placed in the memorandum of the Staff Side(JCM) on various allowances.
Here it is worth-mentioning that, the issues related to DoP&T were discussed by the Secretary (DoP&T) with the Staff Side on 25th October, 2016. The Staff Side is of firm opinion that, there should be resolution to the demands, and these Allowances should be implemented with effect from 01.01.2016, i.e. the date from which VII CPC has been implemented.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Source : http://ncjcmstaffside.com
Related to Your Search:
- Brief of the meeting held today between the Government of India and the National Council JCM Staff Side
- Meeting of Committee on Allowances held on 25.10.2016 : NC JCM Staff Side
- 7th CPC Conclusive meeting of the Committee on Allowances
- Brief of the second meeting of the Committee on Allowances held today under the chairmanship of Secretary, Finance(Expenditure), Government of India
- Inordinate delay in implementation of the report of the Committee on Allowances
- NC JCM(Staff Side) has decided to meet all standing committee members before the final Meeting with 7th Pay Commission
- National Council Staff Side Secretary writes to Cabinet Secretary on 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission – Second meeting on Allowances on 01.09.2016
- Meeting of Empowered Committee with NC JCM on 1.3.2016