Meeting of Committee on Allowances held on 25.10.2016 : NC JCM Staff Side
Brief of the meeting of the Standing Committee(JCM) and also meeting of the Committee on Allowances held today
Shiva Gopal Mishra
National Council (Staff Side)
Joint Consultative Machinery
Central Government Employees
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110001
E Mail : [email protected]
Dated: October 25, 2016
All Constituents of NC/JCM
Sub: Brief of the meeting of the Standing Committee(JCM) and also meeting of the Committee on Allowances held today
A meeting of the Standing Committee of the National Council (JCM) was held today under the Chairmanship of Secretary (DoP&T), wherein Staff Side (JCM) shown anguish against total collapse of the JCM Machinery.
The Secretary (DoP&T), who is also Chairman of the NC/JCM Standing Committee, assured that, he would try to improve functioning of the JCM Machinery as a whole.
In the said meeting, the agenda sent to the DoP&T for the meeting of the NC/JCM Standing Committee was discussed in detail, and on most of the items reply of the DoP&T was “the issue will be examined”.
Subsequently, in the meeting of the Committee on Allowances, held today, the allowances pertaining to the DoP&T, particularly Children Education Allowance, Night Duty Allowance, Overtime Allowance, Unreported Allowance, Small Family Allowance, Risk Allowance, Cash Handling Allowance, Uniform(Dress) Allowance, were discussed in detail.
It was assured by the Secretary(DoP&T) that, the issues raised by the Staff Side(JCM) would be taken up in the Allowance Committee meeting.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Related to Your Search:
- Brief of the second meeting of the Committee on Allowances held today under the chairmanship of Secretary, Finance(Expenditure), Government of India
- 7th CPC Conclusive meeting of the Committee on Allowances
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary (Government of India)
- Preliminary Staff Side meeting of the Standing Committee members will be held on 1.3.2016
- Meeting with the Committee on Allowances
- Standing Committee and National Anomaly Committee after 6th CPC
- NC JCM(Staff Side) has decided to meet all standing committee members before the final Meeting with 7th Pay Commission
- Brief of the meeting held today with Addl. Secretary (Exp.), Deptt. of Exp., MoF(Govt. of India) to discuss the recommendations of the 7th CPC
- Brief of the meetings held between the Staff Side (JCM) and Official Side