Medically incapacitated staff of Railway Protection Force/Railway Protection Special Force may be absorbed in alternative jobs
RBE No. 61/2015
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 12.06.2015
The General Managers (P)
All Zonal Railways & Production Units,
(As per standard list).
Sub:- Absorption of medically unfit staff of RPF/RPSF in alternative post- Regarding.
A question as to how the medically incapacitated staff of Railway Protection Force/Railway Protection Special Force may be absorbed in alternative jobs in other departments of the Zonal Railways has been under consideration of Railway Board.
Receipt of this letter may be acknowledged.
Deputy Director Estt. (N)
Related to Your Search:
- Fixation of pay of disabled/medically unfit running staff on being appointed against alternative (stationary) posts in revised (6th CPC) pay structure
- Fixation of pay of medically unfit running staff on being appointed against alternative posts in revised 7th CPC pay structure
- Pensionary benefits of medically decategorised running staff opt for voluntary Retirement
- Filling up of posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (erstwhile Group ‘D’ post) in Railway Board by absorption basis in Level-I of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised: Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200) and Grade Pay Rs.1800) from the employees of Zonal Railways/Production Unions
- Appointment on Compassionate grounds of dependent of medically unfit staff on the Railways
- Non-grant of increments to medically decategorised running staff absorbed in stationary posts
- Inter Railway mutual transfer of Railway Staff working in GP 1800/Level 1 (7th CPC)
- Absorption of Diploma Holder as JE-II Case of Diploma Holder progressmen working in RE Organization
- Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – Implementation of instructions of DOPT