Mamata Banerjee announces LTC for foreign countries
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee Friday announced a bonanza for state government employees including Leave Travel Concession (LTC) facility for visiting some foreign countries ahead of the Assembly elections next year.
The state employees till now enjoyed only one LTC in their whole work life for journey in the country.
“You will get benefit every five years for Home Travel Concession (HTC). State government employees will get Leave Travel Concession every ten years and can travel to Travel to Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan, Maldives and Sri Lanka,” Banerjee announced during a convention of the West Bengal State Government Employees’ Federation at Netaji Indoor Stadium.
Banerjee also announced that all state government employees will get 10 per cent hike in DA in January, 2016. The state employees will also get the privilege of revised salaries by the introduction of sixth pay commission from January 2016 till December, 2025.
The 10 per cent hike would reduce the difference in DA for state employees compared to their central counterparts to 44 per cent.
“In order to provide the benefits to state government employees, we will form a Group of Ministers, who will be led by Finance Minister Amit Mitra. The nitty-gritties for the pay commission would be finalised shortly by the Group of Ministers (GoM), for coordination with staffers,” the CM added.
Related to Your Search:
- West Bengal government declares 10% DA hike from Jan 1, 2016
- Central Government to pay the Dearness allowance for state government employees
- Grant of Interim Relief to West Bengal State Government Employees Amounting to 10 % of their Band Pay
- 7th Pay Commission: 3 Service chiefs to convey concerns to Parrikar
- DA Hike by 7% from 1.1.2015 for WEST BANGAL State Employees
- West Bengal Government allows child care leave to male government employees
- LTC – Will Air Travel Continue for the Next 2 Years?
- Will Air Travel Concession for Central Government Employees be Extended?
- Himachal state government announced release of 6 percent additional DA to employees and pensioners