Making para military forces as organised services
Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri Kiren Rijiju said in the Parliament as in a written reply to a question on 23.12.2015 about the Para Military Forces as given below…
Question : Whether Government is aware of a judgement passed by Delhi High Court observing that Centre must consider all para-military forces-CRPF, BSF, ITBP, CISF and SSB as organized services to extend them not just financial benefits but better promotional and deputation avenues in Government, including Non-functional Financial Upgradation (NFU) from 2006 in terms of the Sixth Pay Commission.
Answer : The Hon’ble High Court of Delhi has given a judgement on 03.09.2015 to grant the benefit of Non Functional Upgradation (NFU) as recommended by the 6th Central Pay Commission to Group ‘A’ officers of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). However, the same has been challenged by filing Special Leave Petition (SLP) before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, which is sub-judice.
Related to Your Search:
- Demand on Higher Military Service Pay (MSP) – Parliament Q&A MILITARY SERVICE PAY
- Paramilitary Forces awaiting government nod for One Rank One Pension OROP
- 4.5 PERCENT RESERVATION FOR MINORITIES
- 7th Central Pay Commission Special hearing for Defence Forces
- Delhi HC Judgement on MACP
- Bonus for Central Para Military Forces and Armed Forces for 2018-2019
- Parity between Assistant, SO of Ordnance Factory and CSS/CSSS Pay Scale: Judgement by HC citing “Equal pay for Equal Work”
- Payment of arrears of pension for the period 1-1-2006 to 23-9-2012: Kindly stop driving every affected individual pensioner to the Courts of law
- UPGRADATION OF GRADE PAY OF LDC & UDC- A STEP FORWARD